Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Marathon WorkPrinter Session

  1. #1
    tfunch25
    Guest tfunch25's Avatar

    Post

    What a day. I have been cooped up in my room, transferring several old eBay home movies to my PC for a "E! Hollywood True Story"-type spoof since seven o'clock this morning--it's ten o'clock in the evening now.

    I didn't realize how much time had passed until about four hours ago when I looked up at the clock.

    Tom

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sacherjj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tom Funch:
    What a day. I have been cooped up in my room, transferring several old eBay home movies to my PC for a "E! Hollywood True Story"-type spoof since seven o'clock this morning--it's ten o'clock in the evening now.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one making "E! True Hollywood Story". Here is my version: Big Boy E! True Hollywood Story

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •